Zoe Ward B Psych (Hons) M Sp Path
Zoe has completed tertiary education, achieving a Bachelor of Psychology (First Class Honours) and a Masters of Speech Pathology from Griffith University. She has further completed specialised training in order to provide the best in evidence-based practice. Certifications include:
- Hanen It Takes Two To Talk
- Training by the Australian Stuttering Research Centre in providing the Lidcombe Program to preschool children who stutter
- SOS – Sequential Oral Sensory Feeding Approach for fussy or picky eaters. Zoe also attended special interest days on Infant Feeding and the Food Scientist Approach for older children
- Bayley’s Scales of Infant and Toddler Development
- PROMPT trained therapist
Zoe has experience working with individuals with a diverse range of difficulties, including:
Children from birth to 8 years with:
- Infants with feeding difficulties (breast feeding, bottle feeding);
- Toddlers with fussy eating;
- Late talkers;
- Preschoolers who stutter;
- Children with vocal difficulties;
- Children with speech difficulties;
- Children with language difficulties;
- Children with literacy difficulties.
- Progressive neurological illness (e.g. Parkinsons Disease, Motor Neuron Disease);
- Traumatic brain injury;
- Cognitive communication disorders;
- Vocal issues;
- Swallowing difficulties.
Zoe Ward is a member of Speech Pathology Australia, a registered Medicare Provider and a Worker Cover Provider. Referrals are not required. If you are looking for a paediatric (childrens) or adult speech pathologist on the Gold Coast, please contact Zoe Ward Speech Pathology via the contact form on this website.